Croatia as other countries offers hostel in Croatia for students and young travellers.
Cheap accommodation is distinguished by:
The International Student Identity Card (ISIC) is your passport to
fantastic discounts and services at home and around the world.
The ISIC card is the only internationally-recognised student ID and ISIC card holders are members of a truly global club. Every year more than 4.5 million students from 120 countries use their student card to take advantage of offers on travel, shopping, museums and more, worldwide.
Dorm: This is a common room for women, men or mixed dorm.
Private room: This room is only for the person / s from whom you book, mainly for two people although the request may add a third bed.
Single room: This is a private room for just one person.
En suite room: means that you have a private bathroom in his room.
Twin room: This room is for two people in two separate beds.
Double room: This room is for two people in the marriage bed.
Pay attention to the size of the hostel and the hostel types:
Traditional Hostel ...
Things you need to bring with you if you
are staying in a hostel:
2. Flip-flops when you're in the shower
3. Sleeping bag or sheets
6. Padlock that closes his backpack / bag
7. A money belt that you can put under your pillow while you sleep
9. Lamp (flash light)
Last but certainly not least: pack-bag- good vibes!
Always good to check before booking as it hosted the safety and quality of equipment and services provided.
Hostels are equipped differently:
- Bathrooms can be in the room, or share it with a roommate in the hallway
- A kitchen that is open and you can cook and prepar meal
- Internet and TV has probably every wireless but you need to check it (my laptop)
- In most of the hostel you must have your bed linen and towels - Check the description by booking
- Some offer breakfast in the price, or a minimum charge or do not offer breakfast - Check the description by booking
What does lock out?
Some hostels close their doors / lock out at certain times of the night or during the normal hours of cleaning / maintenance facility (check the descriptions of the hostel).
Hostel in Croatia is a great -sleep cheaply, meet the coolest people, become gregarious, fun, got drunk, discover talent and much more- ...
I hope that you have decided to visit my beautiful country and plan to come to our shores illuminated full sun, clear sea air, where the smell of pine, lavender, and wild had other, and in the morning wakes you up song of crickets. Experience the history, culture and pristine nature. Swim and dive into the beautiful deep blue sea.
In addition, for the rest of the world and the beautiful places like ours you can see more.
Plan and book your best holiday in the world
These are my affiliate partners. You can see prices and book where you want.